To build a profitable and sustainable business that brings long-term value to all our stakeholders, both external and internal.
Providing high quality, reliable and cost-effective value-added services to clients in our three chosen fields – making us their partner of choice.
We operate as a socially and environmentally responsible organization, and strive to manage our businesses with these values in mind.
To be a company that best understands and provides solutions to the needs of the maritime, metallurgical and energy industries within the businesses and geographies in which we operate.
Structured for success
The Caravel Group Limited, headquartered in Hong Kong, is a diversified global conglomerate focused on the trading and logistics of dry bulk raw materials, investment management, and strategic asset ownership.
Through our three primary operating units, we provide value-added solutions in distinct – but complementary – areas, while focusing on identifying and capitalizing on selected opportunities within each.
- Fleet Management Limited – third-party ship management
- Caravel Shipping – in-house and third-party dry bulk commercial and chartering services
- Maritime asset ownership
- Trading of industrial dry bulk commodities
- Focus on raw materials for steel making and power generation
- Main products traded are iron ore, carbons and minor bulks, such as nickel, chrome and manganese ores
- Direct investments in global liquid asset classes
- Alternative investments such as private equity and hedge funds
- Focus on risk management to sustain returns through market volatility